We work in partnership with locally-based organisations in Africa and Asia to reduce poverty, injustice and inequality. We have a range of practical ways in which we support our partners, including the placement of international volunteers who share their skills, time and ideas.
Our programmes focus on four areas:
- Health Care– We work to ensure basic health care is implemented in rural areas and to ensure communities have access to health services.
- Education– works to enable marginalized communities to access education and all associated services.
- Sustainable livelihoods– We work to equip communities to meet their basic needs through sustainable livelihood innovations and income generation strategies.
- Active Citizenship – We Empower Individuals, Communities and vulnerable and most at risk populations to contribute towards their sustainable development as an important focus of our work.
- Climate Change – We support rural and urban communities in emergency preparedness, risk reduction and response through building resilience to disasters.
- Research – We strive to generate a pool of evidence to inform programming but also for sharing with stakeholders.